Designed as a fellowship hall for the nearby congregation of Old St. Patrick’s church, the space serves as an event venue for building tenants. The 20,000 sf buildout features design cues from the original OSP church building of 1850. Among the similarities is the use of yellow brick, marble floors, warm wood, and the subtle use of Irish motifs. In designing a space with such a wide variety of users, a delicate balance between sacred and secular was achieved by integrating large Romanesque forms with simplified religious symbolism.
The buildout includes the main hall for large 1,000 person gatherings, a catering kitchen, sacristy, conference rooms, and a large multipurpose space.