Join our team!
Eckenhoff Saunders, a Chicago-Based Architecture, Interior Design and Planning firm has an exciting position available for a Healthcare Interior Design Specialist. Our growing, 50-person firm has an established healthcare design practice with over 20 clients. We provide full design services to support the challenges of university-based health systems, national not-for-project organizations, and local community-based wellness systems. Your role will be to provide interior design expertise, develop new business opportunities, mentor our growing interior design staff, and work closely with all of our current healthcare clients. Through high-level conceptual interior planning and design, you will provide patient-focused solutions that will benefit staff and visitors as well.
Role within the Firm & Responsibilities:
- Lead / Contribute to healthcare interior design activities, including planning, staff coordination, and design direction for all healthcare projects within the office.
- Provide interior design direction, and work closely with project coordinators to support construction document preparation.
- Identify Business Development Opportunities and provide Interior Design direction in supporting interviews and presentations.
- Contribute to research concerning interior design concepts, healthcare product trends, and improved patient-centered care models.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design / Architecture from an accredited university.
- Membership in the American Academy of Healthcare Interior Designers (AAHID) is preferred / will be encouraged by the firm.
- A minimum of ten years of design experience within various types of healthcare-related projects, including in-patient, outpatient, and off-campus facilities is preferred.
- Proficiency in Revit, with experience in other modeling / presentation software.
Qualified candidates should apply using the form below.
Note: All applications require a cover letter, resume, and portfolio samples to be included in one .pdf file before consideration.
Eckenhhoff Saunders is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.